A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Editation learning process

 





P/s : Mixed-up languages.. Harap maklum :)



Hey hey hey.. I'm back ! Long tyme no updating my BR.. Miss it lots ! :) Well, there's lots of stories that I wanna share with all of you, that stay on reading my BR.. Thanks yeahh, no matter who you r ;)

Now, I wanna share 'bout the first tyme I apply make-up on my face all by myself.. Well, actly it's not really my first tyme though.. I know how to apply face powder, mascara n lipstick but this tyme, I try to use eye liner.. By using my sister's eye liner n thank God that it's not a liquid eye liner, it's a pencil one.. So it will be easier for me to apply it on my eyes, just like coloring on a piece of paper.. I do it, with the help of magazine, of course.. So, credits to FEMALE magazines.. Coz w/o them, I wouldn't know how to apply the eye liner on my eyes easily and w/o using internet, of course.. Ngee ! :P Okayy, enough chitchat, huhaa2 'bout my activity.. Let's us watch my photos that I captured.. **wink.wink**




Tripp modelling boo.. :P

 The smile that make me look chubby @.@

 Cat eye style that everyone loves
**Sanggup snappy2 gnye demi kc tgk 2 line :DD**


Does it look dramatic n beautiful 2 you ? =.=




THE END ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)