A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Thursday 9 February 2012

Oh yeah.. Almost forgot.. Starting today.. I will not put any luvvy-duvvy, heart-broken song in this blog anymore okayy ? except that if I like that song.. And I will not talk or post 'bout my ex, Mr. Mozoff anymore.. I'm getting tired of telling and explaining stories 'bout him.. There's no need for me to explain or tell everyone more stories 'bout him.. Because when people read my older post that I wrote 'bout him, people will know that he is a goddamn jerk, a dumb ass moron and a stupid guy.. well, that's enough of talking shit 'bout him.. So, I've decided that I don't wanna talk 'bout him ever again ! Except there's a necessary for me to talk 'bout him.. I just want to get over him.. NOT forgetting him, okayy ? Don't get me wrong.. I'm not trying to forget him, not now not ever.. Because I'll never forget someone that makes me smile, laugh, hurt and cry once.. Felt being loved and in love once.. Those memories will always being kept in my mind.. Just like his stuff that he gave to me.. I'll keep it save until he wanted it back.. He told me to keep those stuff that he gave to me.. I assume that he just told me to keep it.. Not take it.. I guess that maybe one day he's gonna need those stuff back so I'm gonna keep it save from anyone else.. Only me, myself that know where the stuff is hidden.. I've think of giving back those stuff to him, but if I do, then he'll do the same.. He'll gave back my stuff that I'd given to him... and THAT is the thing that I dont want to happen.. Getting those stuff back will make me sad and hold back even more.. Why ? Because those stuff had used by him a long long time ago **of course.. since most of it is guy's stuff** and if I look at those stuff, I'll remember him auto-ly.. and I don't want that ! Someone had been asking me before, what will you do if he want to be friend with u ? Well, If he wants to be my friend, then go ahead.. I'm okayy with that.. Remember my old post, saying that I've forgiven him ? Yeah, that's true.. I have forgiven him and I don't wanna hold any revenge in him.. It's not fun at all, holding grunge.. It's boring and confusing and makes us fell sad, a lot ! So, there will no more sad song, no more talking 'bout him.. And I'm getting over with him..That's it ! I just want to be happy with my single life without any distraction from my past.. So, I'm getting over it and I'm happy with it.. Good bye..







XOXO --> Shahryna . Rynn Charboxy ♥ U damn much ! Mwahhx ! ;D

♥ . ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)