A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Saturday 24 March 2012

Ze scariest day ever !







Dear Bloggye.. Today I wanna.. Woah ! Woah ! Woah ! Why I write this post in diary-writting style ? Well.. Crazy behavior maybe :I  Ermm.. In this post I'm gonna write in English since I want to prepare myself for the interview in case I got the option a.k.a. course that I kinda want/lyke which will involve in speaking in English.. So, if there's lots of grammar error, so please forgive me.. I'm an amateur, not a pro.. Mind you :)

Well, in this post, I gonna share with y'all 'bout my experience on last Wed, 21st March which means it's the day the SPM result being given to all the candidates.. To be honest, my heart are pounding CRAZILY ! Way more worst than the kind of pounding when you're at the roller-coaster **lyke I'd rite one before =.='' ** So, the day is coming and my heart is pounding non-stop.. So, thanks to the scariest day in my whole lyfe, my blood level gotten normal again **for now** hopefully it will be stay that way :)

Wednesday, where all the SPM candidates 2011 came to the school.. When I got there, I was afraid.. 1st, everyone a.k.a. every junior was looking at me lyke I was the most wanted person that already did loads of crime =.=' 2nd, when I got to my ex school, my friends aren't there yet.. So I had to wait for them with a very scared feeling and kinda shaking legs **they can't see it since I'm wearing baju kurung :)**

After meeting my friends, Din2, Nurul, Pjan, Sharizad and me went to Pasar to meet one of our friend, Pija.. There, we're look the student that escape from school and wandering 'round the town.. Thanks to Allah that police aren't there or we'll end up being questioned..

At almost 10:30 **sort of** we arrived at sch.. Me and Din2 wandering 'round the school, don't know what should we do.. Almost 11, we saw lots of students heading to the school hall to get the result.. At that tyme, my hand were shaking.. No one can see it but I can feel it.. So, we both went to the canteen calling out our classmates, told them to go to the hall.. Actly, we were finding excuses so that we would went to the hall a bit late than others.. FYI, this is my first tyme taking result in school cause when PMR result is given out, it's my aunt that helped me get it cause I weren't here.. I was at Kuching, holiday-ing.. So, since it was my first tyme, and I don't know the way of taking the slip, I kinda nervous, a lot.. Huhu ! 

In the hall, I could feel the heat.. Seriously, it's hot in there.. They didn't switch on the fan ! So, with full of scaredness, and hotness, my friends and I walk together towards the waiting place.. 10 min of waiting, my bestie, Aenn got a msg from her mummy that told her she got 6A and she cried after that cause she didn't achieve her goal of getting 8A's in SPM.. After watching all the heart-breaking scene.. Seriously, I felt lyke I want to cry.. 10 sec later, Karen call out my name, w/o hesitation : "SHAHRINAHHHHH  !!!!!!!! Almost got my heart out my bone ! Oh great ! Why did I was the one being called out this quick ?! Am I the luckiest person on Earth or what !?! I'm trying to pull off my strength and forcing my leg to walk towards my teacher and sit at the chair in front of Miss Tan and ignoring others who was looking at me, nervously.. Until I didn't realize that my besties was right beside me along the taking-slip-process.. After take a look of my SPM slip, I cried after that.. I tried to hold it but I can't.. I took myself to where my friends stood up and they keep asking me "SO ? What did you get ? Tell us !!" And all I can say is "I just get 4" with all the sobering and tears falling down.. Then they say, cheerishly : " WAAAAAA !!! CONGRATS CONGRATS !!" And shaking my hands
 I : "Okayy.. Thanks you all :)" 
Then I went to Evelyn's place..
Evelyn : What are you crying for ? Is it because of you're happy or because you're disappointed ?
Me : ermmm.. **kinda blurr that tyme and I can't think of anything so I answer** 50-50
Then she laugh :D
 I go to the other place to try and hold myself.. But suddenly, my couzy, Pain and my friend and also Mr Mozoff's friend, Padil.. Stood right beside me and take a look at my result.. So there I am.. Once again.. Can't hold my tears.. Ohh myy ! Why am I so weak that tyme ?! My result wasn't bad at all.. My result are 4A 4B and 2C.. It's great, really.. But, I cried because I didn't achieve my target.. I can't make my family proud for getting more A's.. That's why I cried.. 20 minutes of crying and finish calling my family member, my couzy and Padil come and stood beside me again.. And this tyme, they brought friends !! Ohh great !! But I dunno who are they so I don't care bloody hell 'bout them.. :) They once again take a look on my slip and they kinda like it.. Dunno why.. Pain and Padil say they want me to be their Math Tutor since I get A in my math.. And they say my result could make them cry just because of my English get A+.. All I can do at that tyme was laugh.. Yeah, laugh while tears still falling down.. :D All of the sudden, Iman, also my friend and ehem.. Mr.Mozoff's cousin.. came to me and say "Ehh ! It's shahrinah ! So, how you're result ?" I can't answer him that tyme so I look at Padil , give him the signal and Padil pass him my slip.. then he say again : " eeerrr ? why are you crying ?'' So I say : "I was targetting on get 6 A's.. That's why"
All of them : "Ohh.. 
Iman : "But it's okayy.. You're result are good ! Why should you cry ?! Here, let me give you a lil counseling.. Here ! SIT !"
So there he is.. Giving me order and a free counseling.. Along the counseling process, Pain was there too, and he was staring at my pix.. So I warn him not to look at my pix ! He say "Why shouldn't I ? You look cute here.." Then Iman say :"Yeah.. You look cute in that pix and you're result are cute too.. So you should not cry.." And that tyme, I was kinda happy, actually but still, I can't stop my tears.. But all he say was true though.. All he's counseling.. I have to admit it.. It's all true.. But, it's quite long so there's no need for me to write it down.. As long as I remember what he say, then it's okayy :) When he were counseling me, There's nothing I could say.. He was true, I think 'why should I cry'.. This is the best I can get and I already give my all in my SPM.. So I shouldn't be crying and I should be thankful enough :) To be honest, I owe him.. I kinda stop crying because of him.. And of course, my friends.. So, I owe him once and I don't know how can I ever repay him.. If I can't repay him, then I'll pray to Allah, to repay him for his good deeds for helping me.. I don't know why but ever since I broke up with Mr. Mozoff and I told him why we broke up, he helped me a lot.. Actly, to you maybe it's not much but to me it's a lot.. Well, since he was related to Mr.Mozoff so I think he should hate me or keep a distant on me but he didn't.. Anyway, that's enough..

Ermmm.. Whatever it is, Thanks To Allah S.W.T. that I get that result even though I wasn't put fullblast focus on it..Well, that's why I got that not a great result like before.. Suits me then D':

Now, I want to show y'all something.. My pix that was taken after I cried at the hall.. Credit to my bestie, Aenn :)




1A+, 2A, 1A-, 2B+, 2B, 1C+, 1C = 4A 4B 2C = 10 :))
**Sexy eyes, sexy lips.. Kinda cute, ehh ;P**


That's all.. Will be posting soon :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)