A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Saturday 3 March 2012

New hair New lyfe






Hey, I forgot to tell you.. I've got my hair cut !! Kinda nice right.. Well, that's for me lhh.. For you all, I don't quite sure.. It's your opinion and your right to feel and think.. But for me, I LOVED IT and that's enough for me.. My couzy, Hanz also liked it too.. And also my bestie, Dianie.. She said I looked lyke a Chinese-Japanese girl.. Japan girl sasat.. Hahaha ! Pastu tyme I cut my hair, my mummy told me to rebond my hair and I kinda shock !! Sangatt.sangatt shock ! Pasal tetiba sedja kena suruh rebond.. Tapi saya refuse to pasal my hair sudah original straight x knn mw kc straight lagii.. maha rosak nanti crown saya nye.. huhu ! so saya minta tolong kasih iron sedja lhh.. baru 2, yang my hair.cutter 2 handsome ! x lhh sangatt tapii ada rupa lhh.. hee.. maluu saya ohh maw bertentang mata sama dya.. huhu ! ehemm ! Well, there's another pixez of me so, enjoy the show.. ;)



Kinda blurr ~





I look mature.. Don't I ? :I








XOXO --> Shahryna . Rynn Charboxy ♥ U damn much ! Mwahhx ! ;D

♥ _ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)