A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Goodbye memories













Hey ! This is another kind off ridiculous post from me.. :) Well, I wanna share this stupid thing that I've done last week **If I'm not mistaken** The stupid and ridiculous act that I've done is, I've burned my ex's stuff.. Yes, my ex, Mr. Mozoff's stuff.. Well, not all of his stuff.. It just the stuff that I bought for both of us.. Like all the sweet and very-in-love couple do.. Buying stuff for both of them so that they will owned the same thing.. Right ? Okayy, back to traill.. I've burned everything that I bought for us.. EVERY ! Including his and our pixcha.. If you don't trust me, then I'll proved it to you just 'bout few minutes later.. So that you'll know that I'm not lying.. Why did I burned it ? Well, it's nothing really.. But I just feel like want to burn something up.. Like lil kids, want to play fire.. Burn something up and be proud of themselves.. So, I got an idea.. I ran up-stair like there's an emergency going on, grab the stuff that I bought for both of us.. Ran down-stair again, grab my brother's match, search for the safest place to burn things up and there I go, preparing and arranging those stuff and start the fire.. There I go, burning his stuff happily and feel proud of myself.. I feel like a lil kid again.. And FYI, I have the courage to burn those stuff because my mummy and kak sal aren't at house.. A.k.a. I left alone there ^^V

So, I waited the stuff to burned and became ashes so I can snap it.. For it to became prove for all of you.. I just snap it for me to put it in my blog.. After this, I swear to you that I will delete it and will never see that pixes again.. I don't want to remember 'bout my silly act.. Ohh yeah, that silly, stupid and ridiculous act is done at 29 February.. hee ! Actly, there is one reason why I burned those stuff that I bought for both of us.. Because I want to forget all the thing that we owned together.. I don't want to remember that we owned the same thing before.. Like we have the same stuff to show that we were madly in love with each other.. I dislike those memories.. No ! I hate it ! I don't want to remember how much money, how much energy and also how much time do I wasted just to buy us that stuff ! I DON'T WANT TO ! Maybe some of you understand me, maybe some don't.. But, to tell you the truth, after I burnt those stuff.. I felt delighted ! I felt very happy ! Like one of my burden has loosen and make my shoulder felt so light.. IDK why but I just feel so.. It's makes me feel very relieve.. And relax.. It's true ! I'm not lying ! I wonder if he do the same thing as me, burning the stuff that he bought for both of us just to forget the memories.. Well, whateve.. He's happy anyway.. He got a new girl and will make a new memories with her.. I know that one day, memories of us **him and I** will be forgotten, for the rest of his lyfe.. I'm sure if it.. :)

Ermm.. Okayy.. That's all then.. Enough of story-telling.. Now let me show you the 'prove' ;P





~ Before ~

 



Saw his pix ? And our keychain that have our name -> Shahryef <- on it :I







~ In the burning process ~






Goodbye, love.. :') **Kesian 2 domo.. Kepada Domo-lover, sorry okayy**

























Maw abis sudah



~ After ~
 
 




 



 
Everything turn into ashes ~





Well, that's the end of it.. To tell you the truth, I did cry along the burning process.. I felt like something has been grab from me, stolen from me.. Like I lost something that is very precious to me.. Well, those things really are precious to me but it's my decision and it had already been done.. There's no turning back.. What done has to be done.. Just like what had happen to our relationship.. This is the thing that helped me move on, despite of getting helped from my besties.. They're helped me so much I don't know how to pay their good deeds.. But there's one thing for sure, I can never forget him, can never forget the memories that we had together and can never completely hate him.. He just different from the others.. Have the different way of loving me and had the different way of stab my back.. One word can describe him 
~> Unique <~ 
And there's other thing I can't understand of, what the heck is wrong with my playlist ?? The one in my blog ?? Because everytime, I repeat, EVERYTIME I wrote something 'bout Mr. Mozoff, the playlist would automatically play the song -> Cinta Dan Benci <- Like it know how I felt.. But, whateve lhh.. That's the end of this post.. :)












XOXO --> Shahryna . Rynn Charboxy ♥ U damn much ! Mwahhx ! ;D

♥ o ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)