A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Monday 26 March 2012

Urghh !!

 








 Well.. As u can see the word in the picture.. It describe my emosion.. Yes, I'm VERY VERY MOODY right now and I don't know why I felt so.. Tired ? Hell No ! It's impossible that I'm tired.. I'm not going to school or having a job.. I'm DONE with school and I'm pretty much jobless.. I'm just being a lady boss and do nothing at home.. Well, enough of explaining.. 
This emosion makes me tired a lot ! Yes, A LOT ! It makes me feel like want to mad at someone else, want to scream and cry at the same tyme.. It makes me CRAZY !!!!!!! And, thankfully I don't have a boyfie or he'll be stress because of me.. For mad at him, scream **like I have guts to do so** and then cry for no reason.. Then after that, I'm pretty sure that he will broke up with me cause he'll think that he already dated a crazy cute girl **I'm praising myself, so what ?**
I wish someone could help me.. But, then again I realise.. No one can except me, myself and I.. And FYI, this emosion, ehem ! Moody thingy makes me feel 100% tired.. 100% sleepy.. Like the feeling of not sleeping for the whole week.. If you know what I mean.. Which makes me became weirder.. Well, I just have an evening nap this eve so why would I feel so sleepy.. I don't know.. Only Allah S.W.T. knows.. Right ?
Anyway, that's all my lil confession that I wanna share..


P/s : Have you notice that in this post, my English was quite good.. Well, maybe it's just me feeling that way but it really are good.. **There I am, praising myself again and again.. For what reason ? IDK** It's just that, when I write or speak spontaneously w/o thinking and planning of anything or any word that I want to say or write, it would be marvelous and great ! But when I was thinking or planning of something or some word that I wanna say, trust me.. It wont work at all.. Or it will work, but those word that I wrote or say would not be great or marvelous.. Heeehhhhhh.. **Sighing** Hopefully, if I got an interview and in that interview, I HAVE to speak in English, I wish that I would speak marvelously at that time and manage to end the interviewing process well.. 


That's all.. Bye ! Lots of <3     :)
















XOXO --> Shahryna . Rynn Charboxy ♥ U damn much ! Mwahhx ! ;D

♥ , ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)