A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Quite disappointing experience









Warning : This post is quiet long so be prepare and don't complain if you're getting tired if reading it..


I'm back !! Updating my BR ;P Well, many ppl seems to be confuse.. What is  BR ? BR is BloggeR ! I made it myself though.. If others want to follow it then it's okayy.. I'm fine with it bhh.. :)

Well, I wanna tell you a story of my experince todayy.. I got up at 9 am which is VERY early for me since I quit my job.. Since I quit, my mummy kinda regret for telling me to quit that early.. Why ? Because one : I always stick onto my mummy or my baba's lappye.. Two : I slept so late.. VERY late.. Example ? Early = 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning.. Late = 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning.. Well, if you know what I mean.. I'm not quiet good in english, you know.. But I just want to speak in this language to improve my skills ;)

So, enough of my wake-up-early story.. Then, I go to bath and have a lil bit bun for breakfast.. I woke up early because my parents told me to go to Kung Ming, my former primary school to apply a temporary teaching job there.. Actly it's my former teacher that gimme this idea so my parents became so excited with the news and they're the one that is Ze Most Excited People all over the world.. more excited than I am.. I want this job because being a teacher ismy childhood dream but I just don't feel like applying it.. Because I don't have my SPM result yet ! But, it's worth to try right ? At 10 we went to Kung Ming, I went to the Staffroom to find Teacher Xu Ai Len **still remember her name til now :'D ** but she's not there.. So I asked my other former teacher, Teacher Margaret.. When she looked at me, her jaw dropped a lil bit which makes me uneasy because I thought there's something wrong with my physical appearance ! After few minutes of waiting.. We have our lil conversation.. **I translate it from BC to BI ^^V **


T. Margaret : Ehh ! It's you !! Long time no see ohh !! You have becoming a Liang moii !
Me : **blushed a lil bit and smile at her** Thanks teacher **smiley face** Ermm.. Is there Teacher Xu ?
T. Margaret : xu ? Xu Ai Len ? 
Me : Yeah yeah ! It's her ! Is she here ?
T. Margaret : Ermm.. She's not here.. I think she's having a class.. 
Me : Ohh.. Until when is her class ?
T. Margaret : Ermm.. Let's see.. But wait aarr.. I'm arranging the exam paper..
Me : Ohh ! Sorry I'm disturbing !
T. Margaret : It's okayy.. Ermm.. Let's go to her desk..
And we're headed over T. Xu desk..

T. Margaret : It's until 10:30 a.m. Could you wait ?
Me : Ohh ! Sure ! I will wait her outside, at the canteen.. Thanks a lot yeah teacher !
T. Margaret : Okayy.. Your welcome.. Btw, before you go, why did you want to find her ?
Me : **thinking should I told her or not** Ermm.. There's something that I want to discuss.. 
T. Margaret : Ohh.. Okayy then..

And we say our goodbyes.. So I went to the canteen waiting for T. Xu.. Few minutes later, she shows up and I ask her whether I can be a temporary teacher there.. But the answer is quiet disappoint me.. I can't.. As long as I don't have the SPM slip, I can't apply that job.. They do need teacher but they don't quiet have the guts to gimme the job since I don't have any slip to show them.. Well, I do.. but, it's PMR slip and it's gonna be useless.. So there I go.. In disappointing and down mood, walk out of the school with Kak sal.. Truly I'm disappointing but maybe it's not my rezeki to apply that job.. **trying to think positive and smile.. there's no use of being angry right ?**

Kak sal brought me to Pasar and there I met Nurul **my ex-schoolmate**, Pija **also my ex-schoolmate** and Dianie **my ex-classmate** But above all, they're still my friend though.. :D And I walked towards them while Kak Sal go to do her bussiness with her anak buah.. And when I approached them, the first thing they said to me is : You looked like a big sys.. And they laugh.. Do I really look that mature to them =.="

After that, my mummy send us to Y&L to buy the stuff that my sister told me to buy for her.. So we went shopping for almost 1 hour.. **That is a very long tyme ! **

At 12, we went home..

The end..


P/s : Don't you think that my post is like writing an essay with loads and loads of grammar error..  Goddamn great ! =.=!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)