A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Tuesday 27 March 2012




Honestly, this is how I felt.. Crying in my heart :')



Hey guys.. I'm updating my BR again :) And I did a silly mistake just now.. I accidentally click the ''update my blog'' button to new version and then poof ! My bloggie changes from old to new version WHICH is hard for me to understand.. Ohhmyygadd ! I did the silly mistake again just like my FB that I also accidentally change from Facebook to Timeline.. Which also harder to understand and not cool.. Okayy ? I dislike it.. Okayy.. Enough of saying those website.. I wanna say that have you notice, I've changed my word style ? Well, the old style, Georgia is kinda tricky to read since the size is kinda small so I better choose a bigger word style.. And easier to read too :)

Enough of it ! Urghh ! All my story are running out of the track.. Actly, it's not 'bout the website or the word style that I want to talk 'bout.. I wanna talk 'bout now is my strength.. I'm running out of it.. Ehemm.. Let's start the story.. Well, here goes nothing.. **Taking a deep breath** 10 minutes ago I checked on my inbox in FB and I delete all of the messages from the unknown people that want to know 'bout me more.. You know what I mean.. And as I was deleting those messages, I stopped.. Just stop all of a sudden.. I just don't feel like want to go further and further to the old messages because there, I knew, I would saw my very last conversation with my ex, Mr. Mozoff.. Yes, my last chat a.k.a. conversation of breaking up with him is still in my inbox.. Still stay there for all this while.. I just seem can't erase it and i don't know why.. I'm not moving on you say ? Hey, I AM moving on.. Why do I burned all the stuffed that I bought that day if I'm not moving on..
But, maybe, just maybe.. Maybe it's because it's the last thing that we have.. I mean, the conversation.. It's the last conversation and the last thing that I had with him and I think maybe that's why I don't want to delete it.. To be honest, I want to ! So badly ! But, if only I have the strength to do so then I would.. Let's just say that I would do anything and everything to finish it off.. If only it could make itself vanished forever.. And to be honest, I don't know why I don't have the strength to delete it.. It just a conversation and it would be the last one.. well, it seem to be the last one since he looked like he will never ever talk to me again.. And thanks to Allah for that **I'm evil :D**
But, something seems to be stopping me to do so.. And I don't know what is it ! If only this feeling could vanish, like poof ! And then it will be over + done.. D-O-N-E ! But, nothing is as simple as that.. It's seem unfair.. He happy, in loved and don't forget, living blissfully with his new girlfie while I'm here.. Sitting in front of my dad's lappy, blogging, watching movies, downloading, facebooking, chatting with my friends, not in loved and far far away for being blissful ! The only thing single ladies could do. But, life is 'bout being unfair.. So get on with it Shahr ! 
Life might seems to be unfair but what's important in life is being grateful for all the unfairness.. Right  ?

Well, that's all.. SUS which means See U Soon ;)  


--> Take a deep breath, release it and smile.. Life in a fab lane baby ! <--









XOXO --> Shahryna . Rynn Charboxy ♥ U damn much ! Mwahhx ! ;D

♥ ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)