A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Sunday 9 June 2013



I wonder. How can I meet a wonderful, nice, great, understanding, caring, loving, have his own occupation, and have the 'look', every word that I can't fully describe it, kind of guy. Yes, I've met a lot of friends. That is truly nice to me, take care of me, but yet, they still, just stay as my friend. Yes, a of of guy had confessed to me that they want me to be with them. TO be their partner. But after what happen, I've turned into an icy cold princess. I am friendly with each and every one of them but to give them my heart is far from reach. It seriously turned to ice and I felt like a walking zombie, human face but a dead heart. Dead cause I don't have any feelings called 'love' anymore. Lots of girls, when a guy sacrifice a lot to her, care for her a lot, she will immediately fall for him, am I right ? But, I'm not. No matter how hard I tried, how long the time that I have given to him to make me fall for him, I still can't and will never manage to do it. And I can't help it though. Seriously sad with this kind of situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)