A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Mr Capital S


Hrrmm. Him. Mr Capital S. The guy that I knew since that day I went to the g**. I saw him there, standing at the side, he's like looking at us and smiling so I ignore him since I don't know whose he looking at =.= So, I just continue my exercising activity at the g** until it's almost 7 and we all want to head back to the dorm but before we head back. I wanna try the dumbbell. Oh heck. Enough speaking. Penat saya berfikir ayat. Bekulut utakk. Huhu. Saya minta rosanne tu dumbbell ntah berapa kg 2. Ngam2 dy pn ada dekat sana, dy suruh saya angkat 2 pemberat yg pnjg 2 (xtaw apa namanya) so saya angkat lah. 10kg ja pun. X berat tp pas angkat 2, maw taw sedja keperitan dan kesakitan d tangan 2. huhu. So saya start kenal dya dari sana ^^V Then masa Dinner MPP 'Malam Muhibbah', dya p meja saya, tnya blh duduk sebelah saya kh x, saya kc sedja lh since there's no one sitting there. So kami cerita2 cam rapat berabis nye. Hoho. N entah kenapa ttba c Wawa kasih saya pnya clutch sma dya. Terus dya nemaw kasih saya balikk sampai lh bas ambil kami datang. Dya maw balik baru dya kasih saya 2 clutch. Seriously, I'm tired of trying to get the clutch from him. Huhu. So, since then, kami exchange phone number and texting lah. Now dya balik sdh, cuti sdh dya and honestly I missed him. Ada cerita b4 dya balik. That day, last paper dorang bh, I still remember, it's 16 May. Pas kami MLT sem 1 habis meeting (time 2 kmi xda paper sdh), we all pegi cafe d Blok Orkid. Tetiba he call me, asking me where I am. So i told him, "di cafe blok orkid' and dya gtaw saya dya maw p tmpat saya. Ingat dya just joking so saya ignore lah. Skali tgk, betul2 ada okay ! Dya p jumpa saya sebab dya tyme 2 maw balik sudah. Seriously saya touched sebab I'm the last person he met before he went home walaupun pada saat dan ketika itu dya sangat rushing. Huhu. Tapi, after what happened to me, my heart had locked. I already put up all the fences and locked it down and my heart had turned to icy cold. Walau apa pun dya buat, mana2 lelaki lah, susah sdh dorang maw dapat hati saya. I have to change thanks to my past. :l



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)