A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Le Guys

Le guys . That's evolve in myself. Well, to be honest, saya sembarangan sedja pakai ayat BI tu kay so if salah don't heran. hahaha. It's 'bout 2 guys, Mr Panda (me long time crush) and Mr Kuching. Haha. Sometimes I describe Mr Panda as HTC and Mr Kuching as Iphone. Why ? Cause both brilliant yet smart phone as trying to steal my heart and seduced me but still, I'm loyal to HTC. Same story, no matter how many things have Mr Kuching had done, but he barely even steal my heart, even a bit. Maybe I became such cold cause of the experience that I had before. Besides, I still in love with Mr Panda even though I don't even sure how he felt for me right now. But Allah knew what's good for me. He might not be mine, but he will be my best friend. In the mean time, being best friend is much better. Haha. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)