A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Thursday 28 March 2013

No more FK

 
 Hey. Good morning n happy holiday guys (It's Good Friday). Well, saya just maw share 1 thing. The guy that I mentioned bfore, the guy that I call FK. We have no connection already. Why ? There's a lot of reason why. 
1. He's being rude 2 me. Bersikap agak kurang ajar okayy. Saya xda reply text dya, lalu dia memanggil sya 'hoi!!' Oh my ?! Lelaki bgni kh yg sya perlu jadikan boyfie ? 
2. Terlalu kuat jeles. Kami blm couple sdh dy kongkong sya dar buat itu dan ini. Blm lg couple. N saya sdh penat + serik mengurus org kuat jeles nye. Penat tw ! Huhu.
3. Then when I didn't reply his text, naaaa, muncul lh sgala mcm tuduhan dya sma saya. Pdhl bila dy x rep text sya, sya chillax sedja nye. Teda juga tuduh dy apa2. huhu ==
4. Dy x serius mw saya. Yes, mmg btul dy ckp mw call abg saya, but when we met n I tried to give him my brother's phone number, he refuse to take it. Dy maw juga sya sms bg dy 2 number abg sya. Siap mnta tlg sya lg, pa mw d cakap sma abg saya. f cmtu better saya couple dgn diri sya sndiri f ayat 2 saya yg fikir. gpun my couzy already help him bh but he still ask me what to say, blk2 nye. F he really serious, dy akan ambil perhatian bh 2. So I can see lh, dya nye jenis yg mw have fun sedja. So i better be off before it's too late sbb I'm the kind of person that into serious relationship. not puppy love.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)