A Guardian Angel ;)
Iphone 5
Ipad Mini
Result = 4 Flat
Sony Xperia Miro
White Gold Ring
Vincci High Heels
Curled hair
Huge Teddy Bear
Lappy
Medical-Lab-Tech To Be
Siberian Cat

Friday 8 February 2013

Netball Match 2


2nd match of Netball. Quite nerve racking for me cos for this match, I don't eat much on lunch time. So, the whole game I played, I often shaking & my face look pale. My teammates often ask my condition but I kept say that I'm fine. I have to play as the center :) 
1st match against Auchak, we won. 3-2. Quite danger there but thanks goodness we won. Then, we just rest for 3 minutes, then we had another match VS MA Sem 1. & their center played roughly, pa blh buat ja I was weak that time so all I do is make that center girl tired even though I was DYING IN THERE ! But, unfortunately, we lost. 10-0. It's okay, we already do our best. So, quite happy for that result :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye.. Like if y'all sukaa..
Join if y'all sudii..
Comment if y'all rajinn..
:)